Here are the Top Ten reasons to private label your products:
1. Control: Private labeling allows more control over your product, you get to make the rules.
2. Higher margins: Private labeled products as a rule are less expensive than national brands. Retails can average 10% higher margins oversimilar branded products.
3. Brand loyalty: Private label allows you to creat your own unique image which developes a marketing identity for your products.
4. Money-saving strategies: during economic downturns which address the seller's need for cost-effective sales as well as the client's needfor financiallysound purchases.
5. Product Images: specifically designed to keep your customer returning, creating loyalty and therefore repeated revenue.
6. Direct control: Over pricing and product availability.
7. Less middlemen: in the distribution process,you retain more profit.
8. Increased quality: you set the quality standards for your product.
9. Exclusivity: your product will not have the price pressure from competing national brands.
10. Ownership: you own your brand so no competitor can under cut the price of your product.